Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Gift

Pin It

 
For Father's Day, the kids each brought home a jar of peanut M & M's (which I promptly gave back to them) and an envelope. Inside the envelope was a form that each of the kids filled out about me.


Emery's Answers:

My Dad is 10 years old.
His hair is black and his eyes are brown.
My Dad likes to wear his favorite clothes
He loves to eat barbeque.
He is smart because he knows I love him.
My Dad works hard at his work.
Daddy always tells me don't go in the street because there's cars.
It makes my Dad happy when I tickle him.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to my cousin's and he would take me.
I really love it when my Dad takes me to the store.
If I could give my Daddy anything it would be his favorite thing.
My favorite thing about my Dad is that he loves me.


Tate's answers:

My Dad is 16 years old.
His hair is brown and his eyes are brown.
My Dad likes to wear Hawkeye clothes
He loves to eat chicken.
He is smart because he knows a lot.
My Dad works hard at the hospital.
Daddy always tells me keep on trying.
It makes my Dad happy when we go to the mall.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Quenton's by Texas Roadhouse and he would take me and my sister.
I really love it when my Dad plays games with me.
If I could give my Daddy anything it would be a remote control of mine.
My favorite thing about my Dad is just himself.

Answer Key:
I am 32 years old.
My hair is brown and my eyes are brown/hazel
I agree with both of the kids.
I love to eat food. Barbeque would be on the top of that list.
How can I disagree with Tate that I am smart because I know a lot.
I work in the ER.
Looking at how the kids answered what I always tell them makes me feel like a good dad. I am surprised that Emery gave a word of caution and I am glad that Tate hears me encouraging him.
For the record, I don't like to go to the mall unless I am using their resources such as WiFi and and power outlet/table for me to write at. I don't like to go shopping unless it is for food.
If I could go on a trip, I would go to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...